Kenshi migration Q&A

The Kenshi migration is scheduled for Wednesday, May 31st. For further information on the migration, please visit The official announcement of Kenshi v3. This forum topic is designed to provide you with answers to any questions you may have regarding the migration.

4 Likes

my kenshi tokens are on BNB smartchain chrome extension wallet.
what do I need to do in this context?

2 Likes

As far as I know, the “Binance Wallet” only supports the BNB Chain blockchains. You can import your seed phrase into MetaMask, or any other wallet that supports Arbitrum, and your new tokens will be there.

A little warning; be careful when handling your seed phrase, don’t share it with anyone, and don’t paste it in shady places.

2 Likes

Just did as you mentioned, please review if I need to do anything more, already added arbitrum network to my metamask wallet (with zero balance).
Let me know if I need to do anything more as in metamask still my tokens are on bnb-chain.
thanks.

2 Likes

The next step is adding the token address after the migration on May 31st.

2 Likes

Are my Kenshi tokens being staked now that I migrated them over on Kenshi tools? Also how do I know that they’ve been converted? My balance shows in Kenshi tools, is that all I need?

2 Likes

The migration was postponed to June 14th (tomorrow!) because we were waiting for Hacken to finish its audit on the new Kenshi V3 smart contract.
The audit was completed (source), and Kenshi’s launch on the Ethereum and Arbitrum network will happen tomorrow as planned.

You do not have to do anything to receive your new tokens on the Arbitrum network, as they will be airdropped to your wallet address. You do however have to add the Arbitrum network and the new $KNS token contract address (we’ll tell you the address after the migration) to your wallet in order to see and trade your newly airdropped tokens.

The staking option will be discussed more after the migration actually happens.

2 Likes